1 serving Mission Nutrition Ultra Greens powder
50g gluten free oats
1 scoop Mission Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, protein and Ultra Greens powder of choice and mix together thoroughly.
- Add water, a dash at a time until a smooth cake mix consistency is reached.
- Add in the baking powder and stir in thoroughly.
- Next pour the mixture into a silicone baking tray (around 4 cakes will be made with this mixture).
- Place into the oven for around 5 minutes, the cakes will start to rise, pop on some blueberries if you like and return to the oven for a further 8 minutes.
- Once the cakes have risen fully, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing them from the silicone mould. As this will help to pop them out whole.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Per Serving (4 cakes)
Energy – 305 kcal
Carbohydrates – 33g