About Diet Whey Protein.
Mission Nutrition Diet Whey Protein is a specially formulated, low carbohydrate weight loss formula, designed to maximize potential weight loss. Diet Whey Protein can be used as a meal replacement or as a support aid to supplement a healthy diet. Containing only the finest quality low GI (Glycaemic Index) carbohydrate source, combined with superior grade Green Tea Extract and Acetyl L Carnitine, both proven to support weight loss. With added fibre to support digestion, together with a potent mix of 14 essential vitamins and minerals, this formula is of a truly exceptional standard. Ideal for those wanting a high quality supplement to aid in their weight loss goals, while being assured they are consuming nothing but the highest grade superior quality ingredients. Only the highest certified suppliers will ever earn the Mission Nutrition seal of approval.
So what’s in Diet Whey Protein?
Diet Whey Protein contains ingredients that increase your body’s natural ability to burn fat. Best results are seen when taken while maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle.
Diet Whey contains the following ingredients:
- Whey Protein Concentrate 80% – High Protein Whey
- Milk Protein Concentrate 85% – A low fat, slow release source of protein
- Instantised Oats – A great low fat source of slow release energy
- Flax Seed Powder – High calorie source of healthy fats including Omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Psyllium Husks – A super healthy source of fibre that improves digestion, and also acts as an appetite suppressant
- Glutamine – Improves protein metabolism and prevents breakdown of lean muscle tissues
- Alcar (Acetyl L-Carnitine) – An amino acid responsible for turning fat into energy, boosting energy levels. Also acts as an appetite suppressant
- Green Tea Extract 95% Polyphenols – Supports and maintains a healthy immune and cardiovascular function and also promotes fat loss
- Vitamin A – Helps to keep your immune system working as it should against infection. Keeps skin healthy (including unseen skin such as the lining of the nose). Also helps your vision in areas that are not well lit.
- Vitamin B1 – Maintains a healthy nervous system and also helps the body to digest and release energy from food.
- Vitamin B2 – Helps keep the skin, eyes and the nervous system healthy. Works with Vitamin B2 to help relase energy from within food.
- Vitamin B3 – Maintains a healthy nervous system and also helps the body to digest and release energy from food.
- Vitamin B6 – B6 is an amazing vitamin that aids in the formation of haemoglobin, which is present in the blood and is responsible for holding and transmitting oxygen around the body. It also allows the body use and store the energy from the proteins and carbohydrates present in food.
- Vitamin B12 – Helps to produce red blood cells in the body, which are needed to transport oxygen around the body. A deficiency in B12 would have complications including tiredness and feeling fatigued, appetite loss, shortness of breath and headaches amongst others.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a great protector of our bodily cells. It keeps and maintains the cells in the body healthy. Vitamin C is needed in the body to maintain healthy body tissues, such as connective tissue that holds and supports muscles and organs. Also aids in healing injuries.
- Vitamin D3 – This is an essential vitamin that keeps our teeth and bones healthy. It is a requirement of the body to allow the body to absorb the calcium and phosphorus from within our food, both of which are essential for the upkeep of healthy bones. Vitamin D3 is mostly sourced by our bodies by exposure to direct sunlight so is particularly suitable for people who cover their skin or are indoors for prolonged periods of time. People with darker skin who will take longer exposure to sunlight to absorb enough Vitamin D will also benefit from this. It is also recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, not only to ensure they are getting enough Vitamin D but also to ensure that their baby has enough of this essential vitamin during the early development stages.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that protects cell membranes, maintains healthy skin and eyes, and boosts the immune system.
- Magnesium Oxide – Essential for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and heart.
- Ferrous Fumarate USP (Iron) – Iron plays a crucial part in the body by combining with protein and copper to make hemoglobin, which the body uses to transport oxygen around the bloodstream. It also reduces fatigue and promotes and maintains healthy skin.
- Zinc Oxide – Maintains healthy body cells, improves brain function.
- Folic Acid – Maintains a healthy heart, aids circulation and brain function, and keeps blood cells healthy.
- Potassium Iodide – An electrolyte that is responsible for not only keeping us hydrated, but also regulating pH balance, nerve and muscle control, and carbohydrate metabolism.
What about nutritionals?
|Value||Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Protein (g) (as-is)||32.9||59.8|
|-of which sugars||2.3||4.1|
|-of which starch||0||0|
Who is Diet Whey Protein suitable for?
Diet Whey Protein is suitable for anyone looking to boost their rate of fat loss, while at the same time boosting their immune system with essential vitamins and minerals.
Also includes a healthy source of dietary fibre to aid digestion.