Peanut Butter Whey Protein Cake Recipe
A delicious protein cake made using Mission Nutrition’s Gold Standard Whey!
1 Small Tub Greek Yogurt
Meridian Peanut Butter
4 Scoops MN Gold Standard Whey Protein (vanilla)
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients, 100g oats, 100g granola, 1 tsp baking powder, 4 scoops protein.
- Crack 2 eggs into the mixture, add in 2-3 tb spoons peanut butter and 2 tb spoon honey and mix well.
- Add in 1 tub greek yogurt and continue to mix well, use a little almond milk if needed to make a really thick paste (you don’t want a runny mixture.)
- Grease a silicone cake tray and spoon in the mixture.
- Bake in the oven on 160-180 degrees for 15-18 minutes until the cake has risen or when pierced with a knife it comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before popping out of the tray.
- Slice and serve with a drizzle of honey.
You can have fun with this recipe and use different varieties of granola, or how about using our superfine oats ? Don’t forget to top with a coat of peanut butter!