Peanut Butter Melt Protein Muffins!
Leanne’s Recipe Blog for Mission Nutrition
This week on our Mission Nutrition Blog we have the sought after ‘Peanut Butter Melt Protein Muffin’ recipe.
What do I need?
Silicone muffin cases (12)
Almond milk 50ml
4 scoops MN Gold Standard Whey Protein (vanilla flavour)
Organnic Earth Peanut Butter 12x 5g servings
1 tsp baking powder
100g dry oats
What do I do?
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, eggs, milk, baking powder and protein. Mix well.
2. Add a dash of water to achieve a runny cake mix consistency.
3. Spoon a tsp of peanut butter into each silicone case and then cover with the cake mixture.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees until the cakes are risen and firm to the touch.
5. Usually they are ready in 10-12 minutes and are golden brown on top.
The all important bit… PER MUFFIN
Ok so why Mission Nutrition Protein for baking?
I have been sponsored by many protein and supplement companies over the past few years but I really must agree that Mission Nutrition Protein works great in my recipes due to its excellent consistency when mixed together in different recipes. I like to keep a stock of the unflavoured protein not only for baking but great in soups and other dishes.
Watch this space for more recipe ideas and baking tips.